This job might no longer be available.
Redwood City California United States
13 days ago
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do. Creating transformational experiences requires constant innovation and brilliant, passionate people. We are developing extraordinary new game experiences by bringing together great people that combine creativity, technology, and expertise to deliver new ways to play.
We are looking for an experienced Art Producer to join our Mobile Strategy Game Studios to focus on art production needs for new mobile strategy studios in Redwood City, CA, Austin, TX and Capital Games in Sacramento, CA. You’ll report to the GM of one of our new studios and will focus on:
- building strong Art Production pipelines internally and with outsourced and IP partners, quality, production schedules
- partnering with studio project leads through various stages of development to ensure milestones are delivered on time and at highest quality
- Work closely with studio leaders and art directors to formulate best practices, creating guidelines to help studios improve work quality
- Actively solve art development issues across EA’s mobile strategy studios
Who Are You?
You are an accomplished Art Producer or Director whose background includes:
- 6+ years of professional industry experience, including 2+ years of experience managing art pipelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in fine art or equivalent
- Strong understanding of video games development and the art-creation process.
- Experience in game art asset creation in a variety of software packages including Maya, Zbrush, Substance and Photoshop
- Have shipped AAA PC, console or mobile titles as a 3d artist, art director, art producer or outsource manager
- Understanding of game production process, end to end