Art Producer - Games Studio
7 days ago
The Art Producer is responsible for ensuring the team is delivering all features and content at the highest level of quality, and in line with the standards of the project/company. You will work autonomously, with little supervision in collaboration with other departments to complete the project.
- Apply common production methodologies to establish, guide, and modify the project process to become more effective and efficient
- Understand the larger vision for a system, feature, or content and work with team leadership to deliver those goals
- Collaborate with team leadership and other producers to keep teams moving forward with a shared vision
- Drive the completion of established project goals and facilitate communication, organization, and process improvement across your team and empower the team to proactively solve problems
- Work with team leads to make informed decisions on work methods, development pipelines, priorities, and people resources
- Resolve dependencies and prioritize tasks to manage risk for your team
- Build and maintain ongoing production schedules for your team, own the day-to-day tasking, and scheduling for your team or feature, and facilitate game team meetings to reach decisions effectively
- Deliver sprint versions and report on progress, ensure alignment, and manage expectations to the stakeholders
- Partner with the team to help update and maintain a shared library of assets and process documentation
- Exemplify reliability, accountability, and professionalism in all work-related interactions
Skills and Abilities
- Able to implement & drive more effective workflows for teams
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to build, develop and manage a game team
- Highly organized and can help organize others
- Positive influence and ability to receive and provide objective and constructive feedback
- Able to manage multiple, competing tasks and be self-directed in a quickly evolving environment
- and meet deadlines
Education and Experience
- 3 years of experience in games production, especially focused on art production
- Deep understanding of game development, art workflows, and dependency chains.
- Solid understanding of common production methodologies and best practices and how they apply effectively to game development
- Understanding of game team structures and dynamics
- Experience with Jira, Hansoft, Excel, Tracking/project management software
- Knowledge of the mobile and free-to-play game industry, experience on at least 1 top title
- Experience producing a live service
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Our core hours are 10am to 6:00pm cst, which means the Producer should be available for meetings etc. during this time. The Producer will be required to work longer hours on occasion, especially during periods when staff is working late to meet tight deadlines etc.
Some travel may be required
We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds stronger teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, ancestry, national origin, caste, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic makeup, marital status, or military service.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.