Art Outsource Manager
20 days ago
Please note: Due to recent phishing incidents involving individuals posing as GreenPark Sports agents requesting interviews from those applying to our job postings, please be sure to verify the email address you receive requesting an interview. GreenPark Sports does not use a gmail.com address for any communication.
What We Do:
Founded by an incredible entrepreneurial team, including the Co-Founder and former CEO of YouTube, the Founder and former CEO of Zappos, and the Co-Founder and Chief Creative for BLITZ Agency - our current CEO, GreenPark is the first sports and esports metaverse where fans connect, compete, and level up with one another. Here, you suit up, get recruited by your favorite team and go head-to-head against your rivals in epic battles. Now you can prove, once and for all, that you are the MVF (Most Valuable Fan)! Make game predictions, play mini games, and join a virtual Watch Party to cheer on your favorite team. Collect digital trading cards of your favorite players, level them up, unlock rewards, challenge friends to mini games and deck your Greenie out in your best gear. We are currently partnering with Riot Games, the LCS, NBA, La Liga with other esports & sports leagues coming soon.
Art Outsource Manager:
As GreenPark's Art Outsource Manager , you are the bridge that augments our capabilities in achieving our grand vision. You are a master of content production and a showrunner in your own way. You love connecting the right external partners for the project and building long lasting relations. You have a zoomed out view of production yet can hold your own with the creative team.
- Work closely with feature teams, content producers, and art leadership to assess needs and devise production plans of action.
- Give daily feedback on a high volume of submissions, and be comfortable reviewing assets in Maya, ZBrush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Unity.
- Track the status of assets from assignment, to IP/stakeholder approval, to final delivery and implementation.
- Create and maintain pipeline and workflow documentation to minimize re-submissions and keep asset quality high.
- Proactively scope and forecast production resource needs and leverage external partners where and when needed.
- Stay ahead of production hurdles and alert leadership of potential red flags.
- Test and onboard vendors to ensure healthy relations and sustainable productions;
- Source vendors, review bids and milestone deliverables;
- Package and facilitate vendor pilot tests;
- Maintain vendor database;
- Work with producers to draft statements of work and seek VP sign-offs;
- Confirm final asset deliveries between vendors and accounting.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience as Outsource Manager in the field of video games.
- Expert understanding of content production pipelines - especially concept art, 3D character and environment art. Experience with animation, VFX, and motion graphics is a bonus.
- Experience as a producer with prior training in art (or formerly an artist in video games).
- Experience working with vendors globally and mindful of cultural nuances.
- Exemplary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change and work effectively under pressure.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity: With a small, core team of talented people, iterating and scaling fast, you’ll be hands-on, collaborating and learning right away
- Locations: Although our headquarters is in Los Angeles, we are currently a remote workforce in California, Washington, Texas, North Carolina, Nevada and New York. Flex work options coming in 2022
- Culture: We strive to be welcoming and inclusive. As an early team member, you’ll be active in recruiting decisions ensuring we build a culture you want to be part of
- Salary: A competitive salary with stock options
- Benefits: Currently offering employee-created benefits covering Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, LTD/STD, FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Life Insurance, EAP and home office stipend
- Time-Off: Flexible PTO
Who We Are:
Sports is more than a game, and so are we. Genuine collaboration, integrity and heartfelt camaraderie is what makes us a true team. We believe in the success of our company, partner relations and that our player community must ultimately be driven by the strength of our inclusivity, diversity and integrity. We believe that we must be the global community that we are building for. This is what creates the Future of Fandom. This is what makes us GreenPark.
Where You Can Find Us:
Try GreenPark for yourself and let us know what you think! Check us out on the app stores: iOS & Android
Check out our website to get even more details on who we are and what’s coming! https://greenparksports.com/
Please note: We do NOT offer H1B sponsorship or transfers at this time.
Job Applicant Notice at Collection
Thank you for your interest in opportunities at GreenPark Sports, Inc. When creating a profile and submitting your application, we will collect the following categories of personal information: direct identifiers, such as your name and contact information; professional information, such as your previous employment, education background, and work authorizations (e.g., work visas); and other information you include in your resume, cover letter and other job application materials, such as your preferences, skills, abilities, and references. We also may collect your social media information if you connect your social media account when creating a profile.
We use each category of the information you provide to evaluate your candidacy for the job opening(s) that you apply to and other job openings at GreenPark Sports, Inc. that we think may interest you. We also use each category of information for other business purposes, including to comply with federal and state laws requiring us to maintain certain records, to manage our workforce, to detect security incidents, and to protect against fraudulent or other illegal activity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.