São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
3 days ago
About the Team
The Art Team at Wildlife is growing. With an audience that numbers in the millions, our games have the power to impact countless lives. Our games connect people with interesting characters, vibrant worlds, and unforgettable experiences.
That's no small task, but we have a powerful secret weapon: our people. The Wildlife team is a collection of world-class talent, a team focused on synergy, collaboration, and growing strong together.
About the Role
Our Art Managers are responsible for organizing, empowering, and enabling the best performance possible from the art teams at Wildlife Studios. They work closely with art leadership and production teams on scheduling, tasking, and the overall growth and improvement of the art department. The Art Managers at Wildlife Studios have a combination of experience and passion for managing both creative individuals and teams.
Who you are:
- Creative Leadership: You have years of experience working in a lead, supervisor, art manager or art director capacity in a game/film production environment.
- Inspirational: You have demonstrated ability to inspire creative teams that has led to increasing productivity goals and efficiencies.
- Organization: You have experience helping create and manage department schedules that ensures proper workflow throughout the art department.
- Adaptability: You have demonstrated an ability to manage a group of artists in a dynamically changing game production environment.
What you'll do:
- Management: You will help handle a wide range of personnel items including career development, performance reviews and coaching.
- Communication : You will use your excellent communication skills in a collaborative and diverse work environment.
- Planner: You will help create and implement action plans for the department's future success, emphasizing training and development.
- Team Building: You will work with Art Directors and Recruiting to build staffing plans that help achieve both the short-term and long-range goals of the team.
- Collaboration: You will work with Product Managers and the Art Leadership team to work on resource planning to help ensure we are able to deliver great game experiences to our players.
What you'll need:
- Experience working as a leader and manager of creative teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- A resume and an online portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have experience working in games; especially mobile titles.
- You know your way around at least one game engine (especially Unity or Unreal) and understand the various parts of the game development pipeline.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.
Wildlife Studios is an independent mobile game studio started in 2011 and headquartered in São Paulo, Brazil. The company is growing, and we’re on a mission to build our creative capability.
At Wildlife we’re committed to being a company where the best talent can do their best work. Our goal is to create great games, worlds players escape to, and characters they can’t live without. This is our aspiration, and we know it’s no small task. Our secret weapon is our people, and the company is built to support them. We’re looking for world class talent inspired to be a part of this journey.
We believe video games will be the source of the world's most beloved entertainment franchises. We hope to accelerate this transition by making iconic games that will be remembered and shared for generations.
We are looking for talented and passionate people to join us on this mission at several locations around the world such as São Paulo (Brazil), Irvine (United States), and San Francisco (United States).