This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
Do you want to work with an award-winning team by supporting and managing art for Payday, one of the most iconic and recognized brands in the games industry?
As an Art Manager you will be part of a team that support internal as well as external vendors with planning, tracking and follow-up of level creation and in-game assets. This puts demand on production knowledge and planning but also some visual quality. The role requires you to be able to multi-task and possess good communication skills both spoken and written. You should be able to work effortless in a team, but also self-driven and motivated to be able to take your specific area and drive it with minimum inputs if necessary.
- Work with internal art and production leadership and product experts to establish technical and quality goals
- Quality assurance and feedback to internal art content teams and external vendors
- Use latest industry software such, as Excel, Jira, Confluence and Shotgun, to review incoming art assets through-out the production life-cycle
- Provide detailed feedback as well as paint-overs with notes
- Create and maintain a library of art and asset briefs
- Day-to-day support of the art department tasks including scope prioritization, time estimates and sprint calendar management to ensure timely delivery
- At least 5+ years of game industry in an art or outsource management role
- Full production life-cycle experience on at least 1+ shipped AAA game
- Fluent in English with good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Experience in planning, set goals, track and measure results
To be successful in this position:
- You are an organized and good leader, strategic, and thoughtful in all interactions with internal and external teams and partners
- Have an expert understanding of game production and have a proven ability to problem-solve, schedule and monitor tasks
- Strong artistic skill set, a good sense of scale and proportions, materials, color and light
- Familiar with project management software, e.g. Jira, Confluence and Shotgun
- Great with time estimations, assessments and prioritizing
- You also need to understand artist rights and how royalties work
- Experience from working with outsource studios
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your resume and meet you!
We recommend that you apply as soon as possible, as interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resume in English.