Minsk, City of Minsk, Belarus
7 days ago
The Rapid Production team is on the lookout for an energetic and motivated Art Generalist.
We are part of The Agency, one of the biggest full-cycle marketing agencies in the CIS region. The team is focused on production of CG art and design for marketing, publishing, and content activities, supporting huge marketing campaigns and performing small tasks for Wargaming titles by delivering high-quality content in short terms and at affordable prices. Every artist in the Rapid Production team develops skills in multiple areas and works on AAA games.
We produce a variety of visual assets, including:
- Promo art
- Visual design
We are also responsible for further resizes, adaptations and localizations of visual assets listed above, so we expect candidates to be ready for creative assignments while not being afraid of routine tasks.
The salary is based on monthly performance; overtime work is possible.
What will you do?
- Create high-quality artwork and designs using a variety of software tools
- Estimate worktime expenditures according to task descriptions
- Participate in ongoing learning to develop expertise and skills
- Communicate and collaborate with the team, colleagues from other departments, and customers
What are we looking for?
- Strong Photoshop skills
- Proficiency in vector graphics
- Strong skills in composition, lighting, and coloring
- Attention to detail
- A portfolio of works that can demonstrate expertise in variety of areas, such as CG art, illustration, and design
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to work efficiently within a team
- Extraordinary performance and productivity
- Client-oriented mindset
- Pre-Intermediate or higher level of English
- An up-to-date portfolio
What will help you stand out?
- 3d modeling/render software knowledge
- Experience in routine automation with scripts, templates, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly pick up new software
- Proactive mindset
- Passion for games
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and offices spread all over the world. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!