Praha, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
21 days ago
Wargaming’s internal Creative Agency Team, which develops and conducts ad campaigns to promote the company and its products on Northern America, Europe, CIS & Asia markets is looking for an Art Director in our EU team in Prague.
We seek a flexible, goal-oriented and highly communicative professional with western mindset and substantial experience in a similar position within ad agencies or gaming companies.
Role reports to Head of Media & Design Lab
What will you do?
- Collaborate with the team and support the creation of concepts and ad campaigns from a visual direction perspective and develop fresh, out-of-the-box ideas
- Pitch creative concepts to internal team, creative management and clients
- Develop production briefs for our production team in Minsk
- Art-supervising the production process
- Validate all art assets for ad campaigns
- Validate directors, treatments, cast and shooting locations
- Take part in shooting process
What are we looking for?
- Experience working with Western Europe and North America
- 2+ years of experience as an Art Director in advertising agency or in gaming companies
- Well versed in the art and presentation-based computer program
- Experience in film and online advertising
- Deep knowledge of the laws of perspective, rules of formal composition, and the theory of color
- Knowledge of art/video/CG/web production specifics (processes, possibilities, and limitations)
- Knowledge of the latest advertising trends
- Highly motivated and well organized team-player
- Advanced level of English
- A portfolio of successful projects
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in live-action video production, including interaction with directors, production managers, and other filming crew members
- Familiarity with the games industry and knowledge of Wargaming products
- Experience working on global advertising campaigns
- Diploma of art and design
Please attach your portfolio to CV when applying for this position
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!