San Francisco CA us
12 days ago
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Art Director has the opportunity to work across all Ubisoft extensive titles ranging fromincluding Assassins Creed, Tom Clancy, andor Just Dance. You are excited to apply your extensive skills in a the fast paced, high-energy gaming industry. You are design-forward utilizing Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and knowledge in After Effects video editing to captivate user attention and deliver impactful experiences. The Ubisoft Art Director is versatile and capable of working on a myriad of products: Print, Digital, and Social, from concept through execution. You can work independently with minimal direction, or in tandem with the Creative Director. You collaborate to generate motivation, efficiency, strategy, and high-quality content and partner service. This position reports to the Creative Director.
- The Art Director leads efforts in design and includes training, motivation, and coaching
- Flex between multiple unit types on digital, social, print, seasonal art, and motion
- Guide the creative standard for our marketing partners and other internal groups
- A keen eye for attention to detail and adherence to defined brand guidelines
- Partner with P.M’s to manage workflow in support and development of the design group
- Excell in communication to articulate ideas and vision via email and interpersonal influence
- Supportive and collaborative with strong organization skills and a sense of prioritization
- Stay current on trends, entertainment marketing and bring external insight into your work
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
You are hungry for problem-solving and motivating others to deliver exceptional work. You strive to develop strategic communication and user experiences to advance the brand and Ubisoft marketing objectives. You are non-egocentric, dedicated, passionate, talented, and inspirational. As an Art Director, you understand that influence and collaboration breeds success.
- 7+ years of experience in design communication
- Advanced knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Proficiency in After Effects is favorable
- Expertise in typography, layout design, and composition
- Artistic talent, as it pertains to compositing and photography
- High level of attention to detail
- Professionalism and composure while working under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills. Customer Service knowledge a plus
- Ability to deliver quality and creativity within the context of a variety of game genres
- Experience working in entertainment or gaming a plus
- A portfolio demonstrating previous work is required
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.