15 days ago
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers , based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona . We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
Join us and help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
What will you do at Socialpoint?
As an Art Director at Socialpoint you will be an active and hands-on artist able to define the art vision of our projects and execute key assets that could be used as references on all disciplines (2d, 3d, UI …).
You will work together with several team members (artists, designers, programmers…) in order to build the most astonishing worlds and characters the mobile game industry has ever seen.
At the same time, you will work closely with our VP of Art and Head of Studio to coach artists, creating efficient art pipelines and define the quality benchmark for all art assets our games.
Summarizing, you will be an art-essential part of our production teams envisioning and creating wonderful games that will provide fun to millions of players.
- Hands-on defacto studio and art team member
- Create the art vision & IP for new games
- Push the limits of art creation in order to excel in terms of art quality
- Coach studio teams on creating art and new IPs
- Collaborate with the Head of studios on art allocation and scalability inside projects
- Assist game teams on creating the most effective art production pipelines
- Facilitate and manage alignment between studio/project needs and other external departments
You also have:
- 5 years + of experience in the games industry as an Art Director or Head of Art, managing multiple projects.
The role requires that you have a strong gamer background.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and our audience.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.
And when we return to the office later next year...
- Full Relocation Support - We will help you move to Barcelona ;)
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- We have a brand new gym , football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist .
- “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events to get you to know your colleagues.
- Drop by our hairdresser’s for a trim (and forget your wallet).
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
Do you want to level up? Press start.