This job might no longer be available.
Yogyakarta Jogja id
15 days ago
1. Be responsible for managing a team of artists and be the main link between the Artist team, Game Designers and Developers.
2. Overlook and provide quality graphics, art direction, and feedback for projects in development.
3. Provide documented guidelines for projects in pre-production and production.
- Academic background in traditional or digital arts, concept art or equivalent
- Proficient understanding of Technical Graphics Game Art (composition, Human Anatomy, UI UX, assets optimization)
- Proficient experience defining art direction, conceptualizing, sketching
- Great to have knowledge on Spine, Animate CC or Flash, Maya or 3Ds Max,
- Good knowledge of UNITY will be a plus
- Proficient artistic eyes and pay attention to detail. Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, work well under pressure and to strict deadline
- Ability to resolve any artistic or technical issues
- Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines
- Proficient at communication: Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Effective organizational skills, be able to create required documentation
- Proficient at taking initiative and solving problems in a positive way
- Proficient at English oral and written communication
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company. As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft. The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly.
Many thanks for your help!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Dragon Mania Legends, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, Lamborghini® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,300 people worldwide. Every month, 80 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.