10 days ago
Job Posting TitleArt Director
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day. With cool new titles and publishing of our games in land-based casinos, on social applications, and on real money online casinos, we're continually pushing the bar of creativity.
The Art Director plays an important role in both the development of new game concepts and the evolution of land- and social-first games into our iGaming & RMG portfolio. The Art Director is responsible for working closely and collaboratively with both our Games Design team and Art team to drive the overall artistic vision of the project. You will oversee the creative deliverables from early concept through complete delivery of a project. The ideal candidate will: be a creative individual with great standards, has an in-depth understanding of slot art and visual design, has a great ability to problem solve, inspire & innovate, and be able to work effectively with teams across the organization.
What You'll Do
- Maintain a coherent art direction, both for new and land- and social-first adaptations
- Evaluate the game brief and define art style and standards
- Supervise the artistic output of each phase of a project, working collaboratively with our Art Team
- Direct the talents tasks in collaboration with our project management team
- Run the creative sessions with the project leadership team and the relevant talents
- Offer encouragement and delivering positive and constructive feedback on a daily basis
- Along with the art project lead, present project advancements to stakeholder(s)
- Work together with the art project lead to establish the art pre-production and art production tasks schedule
- Finalize choices, when needed, to help the project move forward through process phases
- Other duties as assigned
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Proven portfolio with slot design experience
- Has an appreciation and understanding for gaming in general (mechanics, visuals, technical innovations, trends…), as well as players profiles and behaviors
- Good leadership and mentoring skills with the ability to inspire
- Patient and flexible in working across different time zones and cultures to produce a top quality product
- Foster a healthy creative environment with a demonstrated track record in developing people and motivating teams to accomplish goals
- Able to prioritize
- Be a design problem solver with a solid understanding of the art and creative project life cycles
- Provide accurate estimates for timing and cost budgeting
- Provide coaching and mentoring throughout the Art Team
- Understand and work within technical limitations
- Possess strong communication skills
- Possess high integrity and exceptional work ethic
- Foster mutual trust and respect, and is an excellent team player
- Work effectively in a highly complex matrix environment, with a proven ability to influence without formal authority and achieve results through people
- Comfortable with ambiguity; welcomes the challenge of developing new ideas and approaches in a semi-unstructured environment
Anaxi is Aristocrat Leisure Limited’s (ASX:ALL) dedicated online Real Money Gaming and Customer Experience Solutions business. Founded in 2022, Anaxi creates destinations where players can enjoy the excitement of online Real Money Gaming with confidence. Powered by the world’s greatest gaming content and the creativity of over 800 passionate people, Anaxi is on a mission to become the most trusted name in online RMG, globally. Anaxi: Experience Entertainment.
For more: www.anaxi.com
Aristocrat Leisure Ltd (ASX: ALL) is a top 20 Australian listed company, with 7000+ employees worldwide. Our company mission is to “bring joy to life through the power of play” across a growing range of land-based and digital entertainment channels every day. Our fast-growing business sits at the intersection of technology and creativity, with innovation embedded into every aspect of our business. Aristocrat’s business encompasses Aristocrat Gaming - the World’s #1 premium provider of casino games, innovative technology and customer experience solutions, along with Pixel United, a mobile games powerhouse. Pixel United boasts three world-leading game publishers in Product Madness, Plarium and Big Fish Games that collectively entertain millions of players every day. Our new Real Money Gaming (RMG) business aspires to become the third global operation within Aristocrat, and the world’s go-to destination for RMG.
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Salary
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.