Art Director (M/F)
Bordeaux Nouvelle-Aquitaine fr
14 days ago
We are looking for a great Art Director to help us drive the artistic vision of a new, unannounced PVP Game. Joining us at the early stage of the project, you will have the opportunity to define the aesthetic of the game, its characters and world. You will work with artists to insure that created assets are of the highest quality. You will also act as a visionary who inspires, motivates and supports his team.
Your work will include diving into the unknown and exploring different exciting possibilities as we want to surprise and offer an incredible experience to our players.
- Define, hold and drive the project’s artistic vision in line with the overall creative direction for the game
- Create a unified and consistent visual style for the game
- Drive the creation of art and ensure that a unified vision is maintained and that artists have clear benchmarks for asset production
- Lead the delivery of high-quality art assets under technical and production constrains
- Be an active mentor for the art team. Work to create and maintain an atmosphere of creativity and enthusiasm
- Keep informed about latest advances in game art technique and technology
- 10+ years of experience in crafting video game art
- 5 years as a lead artist or art director
- You have experience taking projects from creation to execution
- You're detail oriented, organized and have excellent follow through
- Great communication (in both French and English) and presentation skills combined with a positive attitude
- Natural curiosity and creativity with the ability to explore new ideas and learn from others
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview
- Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer.
According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players' lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge. Take entertainment to the next level, join us and create the unknown!
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 270 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, and the Streaming team.
Here is an opportunity to join a stimulating, international, ambitious but friendly studio and work on our new, unannounced PVP Game!