Architect, Experience Optimization
10 days ago
Job Title:Architect, Experience Optimization
As an Architect at Activision, you will work within the Experience Optimization group and build innovative and impactful solutions with a focus on loyalty and engagement across Activision game titles. Candidates should have end-to-end architect and development experience with large-scale consumer facing applications while supporting a team of talented engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and build technology solutions to business problems.
- Lead the evolution and architecture for a scalable and secure web service platform.
- Work with a diverse team of software engineers, project managers, and designers.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners.
Year 1 Success:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Define architecture for use cases including in-game integration for web content, A/B testing platforms, and segmentation service.
- Support expansion of A/B testing and personalization across websites and in-game.
- Integration of web-based features into Call of Duty.
- Refine security best practices for software development processes.