Montreal QC ca
16 days ago
The Application administrator will join our IT Business Team, our mandate consists of building reliable infrastructure, while establish and maintain an effective operational service on our corporate tools.
As a member of Business team you will oversee the optimization, development and maintenance of the service you are assigned. You will also ensure the administration, proper functioning and development of the reports, screens, processes, workflows and scripts that pertain to these corporate global applications.
- Monitor system and Identify patterns that affect the performance, reliability, or availability of a product or service and drive them out of the system through automation or other technical innovation;
- Implement automation of recurrent tasks through scripting;
- Participate in post-mortem and root cause analysis;
- Troubleshoot emergency situations, (must be able to work flexible hours and overtime as required);
- Participate in evaluation new requirements; technical designs, the definition of standards, guidelines, best practices and metrics as directed;
- Answer user’s query and service requests.
- B.S. degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of experience as Application Administrator, System Administrator or similar.
- Administrative skills in Linux and Windows;
- Hands on experience in process automation (ansible, salt) ;
- Expertise and hands on experience with 3 tier applications;
- Good knowledge and demonstrated troubleshooting abilities on connectivity issues due to firewall, load balancer, proxy;
- Knowledge and experience PowerShell and shell scripting skills;
- Knowledge and experience with SQL queries;
- Knowledge of Web Services and Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) is desirable.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.