Application Specialist (BI Tools)
Bucharest Bucharest ro
5 days ago
The role of the Application Specialist is to support autonomously end-users on requests/incidents related to applications in the service portfolio while maintaining communication and visibility throughout their respective lifecycles. He/she provides functional support with the objective of meeting SLOs and ensuring maximum functional availability on Business Intelligence applications such as MicroStrategy and Data Warehouse.
- Perform functional and some technical analysis on assigned support tickets;
- Work with a queue of tickets (incidents, requests and problems) and provide resolutions in adherence with internally defined SLAs, focusing on long term permanent solutions;
- Provide status updates and manage customer expectations throughout the ITSM lifecycle for incidents/requests/problems;
- Collaborate closely with Technical Analysts and project teams in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines, using effective root cause analysis;
- Liaise with clients and end-users in order to foster and maintain healthy customer relationships;
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge databases and functional documentation;
- Provide trainings for the key and final users, providing a global vision of an integrated system;
- Troubleshooting data pipeline issues;
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
- Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc.) – functional analysis, system testing, UATs - as needed.
- Good English skills;
- Querying on one of the relational database management systems: Teradata/MS SQL/ Oracle;
- Work experience with some of the following technologies: Informatica or other ETL solution, MicroStrategy, Tableau;
- Nice to have: basic knowledge on Linux or Airflow.
University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Work experience of at least three years within the IT/ Customer Support department;
- Previous experience in IT projects would be a plus;
- Customer service/relationship management experience.
Benefits that you can enjoy
- training and development programs, to expand your mind;
- a bi-yearly bonus, because we respect performance;
- private medical services & on-site doctor, because we value your health;
- facility in accessing private medical services for family & friends, because we know those around you matter;
- gaming corners, snooker, ping pong, a cool gym, massages, weekly football, aikido/kickbox/yoga/aerobics classes, because we care about you being relaxed and having fun;
- all the Ubisoft games you’d like to play, free access;
- extra vacation days, health & life insurance, private pension and international mobility, based on seniority, because we actually appreciate you being part of our teams;
- bikes to borrow, for free rides;
- parties, gaming competitions, office events, UBITedx because they’re just fun.
Still need to know more about us? Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.