This job might no longer be available.
Application Specialist (BI Tools)
Bucharest Bucharest ro
9 days ago
The role of the Application Specialist is to support autonomously end-users on requests/incidents related to applications in the service portfolio while maintaining communication and visibility throughout their respective lifecycles. He/she provides functional support with the objective of meeting SLOs and ensuring maximum functional availability on Business Intelligence applications such as MicroStrategy and Data Warehouse.
The main responsibilities and routine tasks of the Application Specialist are to:
- Perform functional and some technical analysis on assigned support tickets
- Work with a queue of tickets (incidents, requests and problems) and provide resolutions in adherence with internally defined SLAs, focusing on long term permanent solutions.
- Provide status updates and manage customer expectations throughout the ITSM lifecycle for incidents/requests/problems.
- Collaborate closely with Technical Analysts and project teams in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines, using effective root cause analysis;
- Liaise with clients and end-users in order to foster and maintain healthy customer relationships.
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge databases and functional documentation;
- Provide trainings for the key and final users, providing a global vision of an integrated system;
- Troubleshooting data pipeline issues
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
- Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc.) – functional analysis, system testing, UATs - as needed
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant experience.
- Work experience within the IT/ Customer Support department;
- Previous experience in IT projects would be a plus.
- Customer service/relationship management experience
- Analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
- Must be a self-starter that requires only limited supervision/guidance.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Fully Bilingual (French/English)
- Querying on one of the relational database management systems: Teradata/MS SQL/ Oracle
- Work experience with some of the following technologies: Informatica or other ETL solution, Microstrategy, Tableau
- Nice to have: basic knowledge on Linux or Airflow
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room. But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is composed of over 12,000 talented people located in 28 countries across the globe. With around 85% of its staff devoted to game development, Ubisoft has the 2nd largest in-house creative team in the world.
The company’s 27 different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon®, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more.
With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.