Application Specialist (BI Tools)
Bucharest Bucharest ro
12 days ago
Your main mission
As an Application Specialist, your role will be to support autonomously end-users on requests/incidents related to applications in the service portfolio while maintaining communication and visibility throughout their respective lifecycles. You will provide functional support with the objective of meeting SLOs and ensuring maximum functional availability on Business Intelligence applications such as MicroStrategy and Data Warehouse.
What you’ll do
- Perform functional and some technical analysis on assigned support tickets;
- Work with a queue of tickets (incidents, requests and problems) and provide resolutions in adherence with internally defined SLAs, focusing on long term permanent solutions;
- Provide status updates and manage customer expectations throughout the ITSM lifecycle for incidents/requests/problems;
- Collaborate closely with Technical Analysts and project teams in order to identify the best solution for the bug corrections/developments in the requested deadlines, using effective root cause analysis;
- Liaise with clients and end-users in order to foster and maintain healthy customer relationships;
- Create working procedures, build-up knowledge databases and functional documentation;
- Provide trainings for the key and final users, providing a global vision of an integrated system;
- Troubleshooting data pipeline issues;
- Create SQL queries and request data updates in the database;
- Perform regular system monitoring and data clean-up activities;
- Participates to projects (new functionalities, enhancements, etc.) – functional analysis, system testing, UATs - as needed.
What you’ll bring as experience
- University Degree in Information Technology or equivalent relevant experience;
- Work experience of at least three years within the IT/ Customer Support department;
- Previous experience in IT projects would be a plus;
- Customer service/relationship management experience;
- Querying on one of the relational database management systems: Teradata/MS SQL/ Oracle;
- Work experience with some of the following technologies: Informatica or other ETL solution, MicroStrategy, Tableau;
- Nice to have: basic knowledge on Linux or Airflow.
Why choose Ubisoft Romania?
Through its business units, Ubisoft is committed to enriching people’s lives with original and memorable experiences and it’s defined by three main pillars:
- Production: creates amazing games that have a strong impact on tens of millions of players around the world;
- IT: delivers reliable services and engineers products for Ubisoft’s community of players, game development teams and employees;
- Quality Control: guarantees a smooth and non-interrupted experience by maximizing the quality of the games;
You will have the chance to work with the latest technologies and collaborate with our talented teams from around the world.
We aspire to offer our employees an environment and culture where everyone can thrive. We offer a variety of perks that support physical, emotional and intellectual well-being such as health and benefit packages, opportunities for career development and learning, gym, free access to bikes and a library at your disposal.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Find out more about Ubisoft Romania: https://www.ubisoft.com/en-US/studio/bucharest.aspx
If this sounds like you, please apply via our career portal. The application should include your resume , highlighting your experience, education and skills.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Ubisoft Bucharest has been an important pillar for the local gaming industry since, being the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. It has a strong history of contributing to iconic AAA franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, Watch Dogs and Just Dance, and has helped develop a total of over 60 games. Today, the studio is the 2 nd largest Ubisoft studio worldwide and continues to tackle the biggest challenges in gaming and technology, contributing to the creation of new and amazing games.