This job might no longer be available.
App Store Optimization Expert
Paris IDF fr
7 months ago
As part of the Marketing team, working in close collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, the ASO Expert will support operational teams on the ASO strategy for their products, and on its implementation & execution.
The position is located in our headquarters in Paris. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director – Synergies & Operations in HQ, and you will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to Product Marketing, Local Marketing, User Acquisition, Data Analysts, Assets Creation teams.
- Audit and develop internal frameworks, processes and best practices and lead the ASO efforts across the company, for new and existing products
- Review, challenge and follow-up on the development and outcome of teams’ ASO strategies & roll-outs, by providing expert support, regular health-checks, ad-hoc support and cross project sharing
- Set frameworks for measuring, analyzing and reporting on ASO campaigns performance, and the impact on the user acquisition funnel and performance
- Work in close collaboration with the Product, User Acquisition, Analytics teams to tie ASO efforts to quantifiable results like retention, LTV, ROAS
- Global reporting on ASO activities and their impact on the business performance
- Stay on top of the latest developments in app store optimization on various platforms, including App Store and Google Play
- Conduct competitive analysis and research, staying up to date on the competitive landscape
- Identify, acquire and roll out ASO tools and services throughout the company, manage the relationship with ASO agencies and tools & service providers
- Work on special transversal projects within the team
- 2-4 years experience with ASO
- Previously planned & implemented App Store Optimization strategies for mobile games of different genres, achieving significant app user base growth.
- Deep understanding of ASO, including knowledge of app store algorithms, optimization methods and effective strategies for improving app stores performance and growing app installs.
- Very strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze statistical data to make optimization decisions, providing data reports analysis and case studies
- Experience with app store optimization and analytics tools and software (AppAnnie, SensorTower, StoreMaven, Mobile Action, AppsFlyer etc.)
- Experience with project management, comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to identify and prioritize the ones with highest impact at lowest opportunity cost
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.