This job might no longer be available.
Apex Legends: Associate Brand Manager, Global Brand Management
3 months ago
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
The Global Brand Management team is looking for a dynamic, motivated Associate Brand Manager with a track record in brand strategy, product marketing, and live service marketing.
As Associate Brand Manager on Apex Legends, you will join the team leading the latest launch and live services marketing strategies for Apex Legends. You will report to the Director, Global Brand Management and partner with multiple teams, including Brand Marketing, Product Management, Consumer Insights, Community, Studio, and Creative. You will build and connect brand and seasonal strategy across our multiple customer journey touchpoints and act as a subject matter expert on upcoming season content to our downstream marketing partners.
What you'll do:
- Support Season Brand leads to ensure season goals, strategies, feature prioritizations and audience insights are implemented across in and out of game implementation (e.g. in-game messaging, CRM, web, trailers, copy and external partner tactics).
- Work with teams in publishing, creative services, channel marketing, and sales to deliver product branding, positioning, and audience insights.
- Analyze performance data, including sales, competitive landscape and in-game data, to develop live service brand and goals, identify engagement and acquisition opportunities and challenges, then create strategies to improve results.
- Conduct ongoing product and competitive marketing analysis to ensure consumer and market trends are informing important brand strategies.
- Manage relationships with company partners across studios, publishing and other teams ensuring understanding and accountability (e.g. partner with Product Management and Live ops team to prioritize, request and track Battle Pass content assets).
- Support execution of brand partnership and activations, provide and summarize feedback from Apex Legends brand, creative and Studio teams to communicate clear, directive feedback to partners.
What you'll bring:
- Experience managing multiple, varied work streams and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent follow-through and attention to detail
- Collaboration & communication with a complex matrix of partners across regions.
- A natural curiosity, asking smart questions to understand root issues, developing creative approaches and solutions to solve challenges.
- Understanding business performance drivers (including quantitative and qualitative data) to improve strategy across partners.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with an ability to succeed in less defined problem spaces and comfortable with change.
- Interest in how to take a product or service from insight, to ideation, to market.
- BA/BS degree
- MBA ideally
- 1+ years working in brand/marketing roles at top tier companies or consumer brands
- Passion for gaming or entertainment
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement and many other perks! We offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the "work hard/play hard" credo every day.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.