Anti-Cheat Solutions Developer
Montreal QC ca
3 days ago
As part of the Security and Risk Management team, as an Anti-Cheat Solutions Developer, you will develop and improve new or existing security solutions for our games, and help the game teams (“Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege”, "Far Cry", "Avatar", "Beyond Good & Evil 2" and many more) develop secure games.
You will improve security of existing game systems, implement new security measures where needed, and maintain strong knowledge of the existing anti-cheat and anti-piracy solutions. You will stay aware of new security threats and propose appropriate solutions. Finally, you will collaborate with other team members to transfer security knowledge.
Game developers with an interest in security problematics are welcome!
The main responsibilities are:
- Develop new company-wide security solutions for our upcoming games;
- Improve security of existing game systems;
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the existing anti-cheat and anti-piracy solutions;
- Collaborate with other team members for transferring security knowledge.
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in a software development field programming robust and efficient code;
- Good knowledge of C and C++;
- Experience in at least one of the following: low-level development, reverse engineering, network and multi-threaded programming or/and applied cryptography;
- Good understanding of Common constraints and limitations of multiplayer/online games is an asset;
- Good understanding of common vulnerabilities and exploitation methods of multiplayer/online games is an asset;
- Autonomous approach, Systematic and pragmatic mindset;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required both orally and written.
- Bachelor in computer science or any other relevant discipline.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.