20 days ago
LiquidX Studio is a gaming development studio with the goal to produce an open-world AAA game called Pixelmon.
We are based in Singapore and Malaysia with many of our team collaborating remotely from countries like New Zealand, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil. With large backing from our recently raised funding round, we aim to create an entirely unique experience with immersive gameplay and extensive lore that will wow all gamers.The Challenges
This role presents an ongoing challenge to guarantee a fair and honest gaming experience for all players. We want to make sure that gamers can prove their talents without having to deal with people using cheats and hacks to gain an unfair advantage. Do you possess the skills necessary to make future games more attractive and secure? If so, join us and demonstrate your game security prowess and help us prevent cheaters from spoiling the fun
What You Can Expect To Work On
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and other engineers to guarantee a high-quality user encounter.
- Analyse hacks and cheats with game security and other teams to comprehend how they are affecting the game.
- Make gameplay components across customer and server to reduce cheating and misuse.
- Stay up-to-date on the design of the game, both for the current version and for upcoming updates.
- Join forces with other engineers to create sustainable and maintainable technologies
- Research new industry threats in the cheating space and implement safeguards against them in our tools
Benefits and Why You’ll Love Working With Us
- Thoughtful Problem Solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution by yourself or with a team. You are also comfortable asking for help when you get stuck
- Education. Bachelors in software engineering, computer science, or equivalent
- Technical Knowledge. Sound understanding of programming languages; C++, C#, UnrealShipped Games. At least 2 games working on securing applications, game cheating or client/network exploitation
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We Listen. Your voice, ideas, and suggestions matters to us, as we continuously evolving
- Our People. You’ll be working with a diverse, multicultural, international, talented, fun, supportive, and innovative people and team. We are people you can be proud to work with
- On The Edge of Innovation. Working on the latest technological, social and financial trends that is web3 and blockchain
- Flat Organisation. our team is a community, we work together as a team from all levels in true decentralised spirit