This job might no longer be available.
8 days ago
- Following the established vision of the game’s story and gameplay in process of animation creation
- Creating high-quality content utilizing both hand key animation and motion capture data
- Developing animations that support gameplay and visuals
- Implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game
- Collaborating with a team to create a dynamic, player-centric experience
- Organizing and prioritizing animation tasks
- Looking for feedback and direction after self-investigation
- A minimum of 2+ years’ professional experience as an animator in film, TV, or games
- Good understanding and feeling of animation principles – timing, weight, and staging
- Great ability to transfer the game’s story and gameplay on believable and full of life animations
- Solid understanding of character anatomy
- Proficiency with any animation packed tools
- Ability to think outside the box to come up with more efficient techniques
- Ability to follow and take direction
- Ability to implement feedback
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Passionate about playing and making video games
Nice to have
- Artistic skills: storyboarding, figure study, gesture drawing, 2D animation
- Illustration and painting Technical skills: rigging, scripting, proficient in Maya and Motionbuilder
- Familiarity with Unreal or similar game engine
- Shipped game title experience
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
People Can Fly is one of the leading Polish gaming studios and a globally operating AAA game developer that made its mark on the action shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment and Outriders. We are also one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We have gained a vast know-how as a part of Epic Games family and we have developed our unique, trademark approach to the engine as an independent studio. We are rapidly growing, ambitious company looking for the most promising talents working in the game industry.
In December 2020 studios’ holding company PCF Group S.A. debuted as a public company on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. Over the last 5 years, our studios have grown up from 40 to over 350 people, whom we affectionately call ‘Aviators’. In addition to our headquarters in Warsaw, we have studios located in Poland (Lodz and Rzeszow), the UK (Newcastle), the US (New York and Chicago), and Canada (Montreal) – with plans to expand even further in near future! Recently, our family was extended with a newly formed partnership with Game On, a creative motion capture, animation, and audio studio with a portfolio of AAA collaborations.
To foster the creative process, we make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct
communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you will have a real impact on the games we’re working on. We also offer access to solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. Our modus operandi is based on staying dynamic, evolving in sync with gaming industry trends and focusing on delivering creative solutions in any circumstances.
During the pandemic, we have successfully transitioned to a remote work model, and we aim to develop it further and keep this option available to most of our employees. And with millions of players embracing our recent hit, Outriders, we can guarantee that you will work on the projects with true impact on the whole gaming community.
The role regards the project that is yet to be announced.
Take flight on this amazing journey with us and spread your wings in the game industry!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.