This job might no longer be available.
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
11 days ago
We are EA Sports
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games, including Madden NFL football, FIFA Soccer, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, and EA SPORTS UFC.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Gameplay Animator will be responsible for portraying movement and behavior. Also, you will create emotionally believable characters that allow game players to interact with the game, whether photorealistic or stylized, in a realistic and believable fashion.
- Design and develop animation features, in collaboration with the producers and software engineers.
- Contribute to designing animation components that can be shared across features and even across games.
- Build complex animation trees using our proprietary Animation Toolkit (may be required).
- Experienced CG character animator.
- 2+ years work experience as Animator.
- Excellent character animation skills.
- Experience animating cameras, and a good eye for cinematics.
- Knowledge of a 3D animation package. (Maya, XSI etc.)
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Autodesk’s Motionbuilder.
- Experience working in gaming.
Are you ready to join the game?