This job might no longer be available.
14 days ago
SummaryWe’re looking for a talented and ambitious Animator to join our creative team. You will work with a team of experienced artists, developers, and product managers to expand, develop and maintain the game. It's a fun, fast paced environment!
In this role you will be responsible for creating animations of the game’s art from initial conception and storyboarding to implementation.You will be responsible for preparing and optimizing assets for further animation and supporting both Art and Development teams in questions related to animations
What you'll do
Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of animation principles and understanding of how animation works within game mechanics and game legibility
- Great attention to detail, animation timing, easing etc
- Deep understanding of interface and 2D Unity Editor Animations on a professional level
- Knowledge of Animate, After Effects or other animation tools for
- Experience creating special effects and using particle tools on Unity
- Knowledge of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Experience with mobile game development
What we're looking for
- Work with Spine, setup new scenes
- Prepare and optimize assets
- Create, maintain and correct existing animations
- Support Art, Techart, and Development teams in questions related to animations
- Be a solid teammate, brainstorm, and partner with other animators, and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a strong team environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail