This job might no longer be available.
Animator [Unannounced Project]
Stockholm Stockholm County se
7 months ago
Do you know what it takes to make a character come to life? Do you want to be part of creating a AAA game from drawing board to launch? Great, then we might have the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a talented Animator who’s ready to break new ground working on an unannounced project. You will have a central role bringing life to characters when using your expertise in telling their stories and emotions. You will also contribute to the visual elements of the gameplay and/or cut scenes while working closely with the tech animators and artists.
What you do:
- Work with both key frame and motion capture animation to breathe life into the world
- Collaborate with designers and programmers to craft compelling animation experiences
- Push the quality of character and creature animation to the highest level
- Coordinate with artists and leads to proactively solve problems and deliver on schedule
Who you are:
- An Open-minded person that is eager to explore new approaches that could improve the gaming experience further
- A team player with a can-do-attitude
- A good communicator that understands the importance of both giving and taking feedback
- Couple of years of professional Animation experience in the video game industry and/or VFX industry
- Experience of human bipedal figures, creatures as well as other organic and mechanic forms
- Knowledge of working with motion capture
- Knowledge of the wider game development process
- Knowledge of game development best practices and production methodologies
Does this sound like a perfect match? Submit your CV today and let’s start a conversation.
Making good games takes effort, making great games takes a different type of thinking.
Are you a game designer, artist or engineer? Cool. How about a chemist, economist or social scientist? Let’s talk. At Ubisoft Stockholm, we feel different thinking comes from many places and that good ideas, no matter where they come from, are the key to unlocking our potential.
Located in the storied Östermalm neighborhood in Stockholm Sweden, we believe thinking of new ways to solve old problems is a cornerstone of innovation and we are looking for passionate people who follow their dreams to make the world a better place.
We know there is a better way to making great games.