16 days ago
LiquidX Studio is a gaming development studio with the goal to produce an open-world AAA game called Pixelmon.
We are based in Singapore and Malaysia with many of our team collaborating remotely from countries like New Zealand, Spain, Indonesia, and Brazil. With large backing from our recently raised funding round, we aim to create an entirely unique experience with immersive gameplay and extensive lore that will wow all gamers.
As a Gameplay Animator, you will be taking charge in bringing life with lively animations to our static 3D of monsters and trainers You will be creating each monster to have a unique personality, behaviors', style of movement and attacks.
What You Can Expect To Work On
- Designing simple and intuitive control mechanisms;
- Transferring blendshapes for characters;
- Animating characters, creatures, props, vehicles, weapons, objects, etc;
- Developing animation composites;
- Having knowledge of animation layouts;
- Amending animations as per instruction from designers and developers;
- Staying on top of new tools and methods for rigging on animated projects;
- Researching visual style, genre and technologies to produce each individual project;
- Collaborating with modellers and other artists and attending meetings with managers and directors to discuss ongoing projects;
- Following design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints; and
- Any other ad hoc related tasks.
Nice to haves:
- Nice to have: Rigging experience for characters and props;
- Nice to have: Using Motion Capture Data as inputs to produce AAA animations and applying motion capture to animation.
What You Need to Succeed
- Experience: 4 years experience in animation in the gaming industry
- Tools: Animation in blender, Maya or equivalent
- Go-getter: Always be ready to solve problems and determine to be successful
- Risk-tasker: Not afraid to take risk to experiment with new ways of doing things
Benefits and Why You’ll Love Working With Us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We Listen. Your voice, ideas, and suggestions matters to us, as we continuously evolving
- Our People. You’ll be working with a diverse, multicultural, international, talented, fun, supportive, and innovative people and team. We are people you can be proud to work with
- On The Edge of Innovation. Working on the latest technological, social and financial trends that is web3 and blockchain
- Flat Organisation. our team is a community, we work together as a team from all levels in true decentralised spirit