This job might no longer be available.
Animator (Motion Capture)
21 days ago
EA Create is a collective of content production teams partnering with EA Studios game teams to bring outstanding visuals, audio and technology to life. Our teams comprise of artists, engineers, technicians, designers and development directors. Worldwide, we combine our teams to form a global group of extraordinary individuals fueled by imagination and a unified passion for creating amazing visuals, sound and experiences. We are a diverse team, unified through collaboration, culture and craft.
The EA Create Capture team provides high-quality body motion performances for in-game, cinematic and narrative sequences.
- Create high-quality body animation art assets for use in-game
- Retarget motion capture body data onto character rigs
- Track and clean motion capture data in Vicon Blade / Shogun and/or Cortex
- Work with development partners on visual target, altering animations where suitable
- Provide animation feedback and communicate best practice with intention for animation refinement
- Conduct and complete character rig reviews to refine it for motion capture retargeting
- Use proprietary animation pipelines and workflow
- Support the onstage capture teams with acquisition of motion capture performances
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Minimum 5 years of motion capture or animation in video games, television, film or other related industry
- Minimum 5 years experience with Motion Builder or similar 3D animation software
- Understanding of human movement, and detailed knowledge of functional human anatomy