15 days ago
With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, Supermassive Games is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry. Want to join us on the journey?
Supermassive Games are seeking an Animator (Cinematic) to work on our exciting projects! We have multiple positions open and will consider all levels, from Junior up.
You will be responsible for creating story driven character animation in our narrative sequences. Including mo-edit, keyframe and procedural animation on a range of characters, from human to mythical creatures.
- Skilled in the principles of animation.
- A focus on delivering a great game experience.
- Collaborating with other disciplines such as environment, character, lighting and VFX, engineering and game design.
- Willingness to give and receive constructive feedback.
Skills and experience required:
- A showreel illustrating your skills and passion.
- Maya experience.
- Demonstrable key frame skills.
- Passionate about telling stories in video games.
- Experience working with motion capture.
- The initiative to tackle challenges as part of a team.
- Your unique skills which set you apart from your peers, be that cinematography, rigging, scripting, illustration, or any other relevant skill.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We make big games with small teams - you will play a full and active role
- Challenging and rewarding projects as standard
- 25 days annual leave
- 6 x life assurance
- Social events - including large summer party
- Constantly improving tools and workflow so you can focus on creativity
- Fast decision-making allows good ideas to flourish
- We celebrate and nurture talent
- Our supportive, inclusive and friendly team culture is something we are proud of
- Work-life balance is something we respect and protect
- Ultimately, you’ll work on the cutting edge - making innovative and immersive game