Animator (Associate to Senior) - World of Warcraft
18 days ago
Team Name:World of Warcraft
Job Title:Animator (Associate to Senior) - World of Warcraft
An Animator on the World of Warcraft team brings to life the characters and creatures of the world of Azeroth. A solid grasp of the principles of body movement, anticipation, overshoot, follow-through, squash and stretch, and other facets of both 3D and 2D animation is essential. The ideal candidate works well in an environment of peers who are passionate about making great games.
DAY TO DAY TASKS
- Create animation for characters, creatures, bosses, mounts, and other assets
- Animate within the World of Warcraft style
- Enthusiasm for working closely with other Animators
- Communicate with Production, Design, and other departments
- Some experience in game development animating characters
- Exceptional skills in animating the humanoid bipeds, quadrupeds, and other creatures
- Understand the animation style of World of Warcraft
- Good communications skills, and a great team-player attitude
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’ve transitioned to a work-from-home model and we’re continuing to interview and hire during this time. This role is expected to begin as a remote position. We understand each person’s circumstances may be unique and will work with you to explore possible interim options.
Blizzard Entertainment is a global company committed to growing our employees along with the business. We offer generous benefits and perks with an eye on providing true work / life balance. We’ve worked hard to foster an intensely collaborative and creative environment, a diverse and inclusive employee culture, and training and opportunity for professional growth. Our people are everything. Our core values are real, and our mission has never changed. We are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences…ever. Join us!
Job Status: Full-Time
Primary Location: United States-CA-Irvine
Blizzard Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.