Animation Programmer Intern [Fall 2021]
8 days ago
Epic Games Animation Runtime team is looking for a smart, creative engineering intern to join them for Fall 2021. Our interns are given challenging projects over the work term and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
In this talented team of veteran and emerging engineers you’ll collaborate across teams and contribute directly to Unreal Engine and Fortnite! Joining this team means you’re motivated to seek solutions to problems and work with other engineers to make positive changes to animation runtime systems and tools. The heart of this role is building robust APIs and intuitive tools for millions of Unreal Engine users to use.
● Supporting engine and game teams
● Designing and implementing animation features, tests and tools
● Bug fixing animation systems
● Undergrad or Advanced Degree in CS or related field with focus on game development
● Measurable expertise coding in C++
● Familiarity in tools/UX
● Experience in game animation
● Completion of Unreal Online learning modules a plus https://www.unrealengine.com/en-US/onlinelearning-courses
This is a remote paid internship for Fall 2021. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. For more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students .
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.