Animation Outsourcing Specialist
16 days ago
We are looking for an Animator to help us redefine how we create entertaining Animation Performance.
Destiny 2 is all about action and reward. In this role you will work with, Art Direction, Art Leadership, Production and External Developers to give players more things to chase and help push our quality bar to new heights. From handling large quantities of content, to advising a team of dedicated artists on content creation, we want you to be a part of our team! If this is the challenge you are looking for, we’d love to hear from you.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Collaborate on Seasonal Animation Rewards and MTX with Project Leadership.
- Reviewing feedback on aesthetic character performance, file set up , technical and design specs.
- Communicating to external art vendors at each stage of animation production
- Incorporating feedback from Art Direction and the Animation Lead.
- Standardizing naming conventions and file organization.
- Basic Integration of a subset of assets with oversight on complex assets
- Closing Bug Support
- Content creation of a limited number of assets per release
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Ability to translate project leadership direction and feedback into actionable tasking
- Ability to create visually appealing and high quality Animation.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong grasp of pop culture themes and trends
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues related to creating Animation and a willingness to learn our proprietary game engine.
- Maintaining positive relationships with internal artists and external vendors.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills