Animation Internship - Fortnite
11 days ago
Epic Games is on the lookout for smart, dynamic interns to join our dev teams. When you join Epic you'll join a team that's pushing the limits of gaming and interactive. From Unreal Engine and Fortnite, to TwinMotion and the Epic Games Store, you'll contribute to the unrelenting focus on innovation, quality and community that defines us.
Epic Games Fortnite Animation Team is looking for a creative Animation Intern to join them in 2022. The Fortnite animation team is responsible for creating major animation features across the entire Fortnite brand. You will work directly with other animators on the team to deliver a variety of world class animation content.
Our Interns are given challenging projects over the work term, and are provided with a meaningful experience with high expectations for performance. If you want to build something Epic, this is the opportunity for you!
- Create high quality creature, character and prop animation for the Fortnite
- Collaborate with other artists & designers to create assets conforming to the visual design and style of Fortnite
- Work closely with a mentor to improve your own animation skills and help build a strong work ethic
- Help develop new features and processes within the animation team
- Consistently meet project deadlines on time, while keeping artistic integrity intact
Must provide a strong demo reel that demonstrates knowledge of fundamental animation principles, such as weight, timing, and posing
- Proficiency in Maya is required
- Unreal Engine knowledge is a plus
- Passion for game development and Epic Games products
- Outstanding creativity, passion and commitment to animation
- Ability to absorb and learn from creative feedback
This is a remote, paid internship for 2022 with a flexible start date. Recruitment will be ongoing until teams find an ideal match. F or more information about Epic Internships, visit Epicgames.com/students .
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.