14 days ago
- Deliver quality animations that meet technical constraints and making changes that are requested based on the artistic direction
- Polish animations and integrate into the game, taking care of bugs, clipping, and technical issues
- Document and report your progress to Leads and Production
- Currently enrolled in Animation or an equivalent degree
- Internship must be recognized by the school or University
- Familiar with any 3D animation software (Blender/Maya/3dsMax/MotionBuilder, etc.)
- Knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions, body language, and proportions in character concepts in order to express character emotions through movement
- Aesthetic sense in movements, timings, spacing, and silhouettes
- Ability to adapt to change, flexible, open-minded
- Able to collaborate well with the other members of the animation team and other team members
- Ability to receive, seek and provide constructive criticism
- Preferred internship duration: must be able to commit 6 months of full-time internship
Ubisoft Philippines is a certified Great Place to Work ™ – our people always come first. We enable our teams to succeed in the world stage, where we are proud to take part in the most ambitious projects in gaming.
As our teammate, you will receive the best training, including overseas trips, mentorships, and access to online courses and resources covered by us. The workplace will be your playground, where you can fuel your creativity with free fresh fruits and snacks in the pantry, freshly brewed coffee, soft-served ice cream, and popcorn!
Work-life balance is important to us, which is why you’ll have a flexible work arrangement during the pandemic, on top of free physical & mental health benefits and more.
Come as you are. We value diversity and representation. We empower you to launch your own initiatives with our Diversity & Inclusion council composed entirely of volunteer employees.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Welcome to Ubisoft Philippines.
We push creativity and break boundaries, building breathtaking worlds from the ground up. We’ve developed award-winning AAA games, the likes of Assassin’s Creed (AC) Valhalla, Far Cry 6, For Honor, AC: Odyssey, AC: Origins and The Crew 2
Ready to take entertainment to the next level?
Embark on an epic journey and Create the Unknown with us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.