Milan Lombardy it
4 months ago
Ubisoft Milan is looking for an Animation Coordinator who, closely collaborating with the Animation Director and the Producer, will be responsible of the management of the Animation Team, composed by both gameplay and cinematic animators.
- ensure a productive internal workflow, realizing the distribution of the tasks and the follow-up of the evolution of the work;
- prioritize and manage the Animation Team’s tasks, creating schedules and roadmaps, to ensure that deadlines are completed on time;
- organize team work to reach the best results within given time frames;
- organize and lead team meetings;
- communicate to all members of the team the objectives, strategies and global information related to the project to give sufficient visibility on its progress and development;
- create a work environment that encourages the motivation of team members, ensuring development and creativity.
- previous experience, or clear attitude and interest, in managing a team;
- good management skills (organizational skills, planning, task management, talent planning, time management etc.);
- excellent communication skills (oral and written, formal and casual);
- negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills;
- strong problem solving attitude;
- result-oriented and able to work under-pressure;
- extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite;
- fluent in English.
- previous experience in managing an animation team in the game or movie industry;
- previous experience as 3D animator in the videogame industry.