Animation Content Developer
London, England, United Kingdom
13 days ago
ApplyAt Rockstar Games, we create the games we would want to play ourselves.
A career at Rockstar is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding, large-scale projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a friendly, inclusive environment where you can learn, and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar London is on the lookout for talented Animation Content Developer who possess a passion for animation and video games. This is a full-time permanent position based out of Rockstar Games unique studio and publishing office in SW London, which is serviced by a host of great local amenities, a variety of transport links, gyms, and entertainment options right on the doorstep.
WHAT WE DO
- We work on improving the believability of our world adding animation performance to our in-game characters.
- We work as a global animation team to collaborate on player experiences.
- We use our tools to sync animation to dialogue, ensuring a responsive performance with a strong consideration of the animation principles and gameplay constraints.
- Annotate lines of dialogue with animated performances to enhance the final result – Tagging animations to Characters, Animals and Ambient NPCs.
- Regular status reporting.
- Evaluate aesthetic results and provide constructive feedback to improve quality.
- Work closely and coordinate with other R* studios and departments.
- A good understanding of animation principles and in particular a strong aesthetic eye and sense of timing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work closely with members of our global teams.
- Positive, solution-oriented individual with a passion for game development.
- Thrive to learn constantly and be receptive to the changes.
- Be able to manage own self and be a team player.
- Ability to accurately and comprehensively write bug reports.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
PLUSESPlease note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Animation experience preferable.
- Experience in any Film/Animation software.
- QA experience.
- 3-year bachelor’s degree.
HOW TO APPLYPlease apply with a CV and cover-letter demonstrating how you meet the skills above. If we would like to move forward with your application, a Rockstar recruiter will reach out to you to explain next steps and guide you through the process.
Rockstar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to hiring, promoting, and compensating employees based on their qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities.
If you’ve got the right skills for the job, we want to hear from you. We encourage applications from all suitable candidates regardless of age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, belief, or race.