Animateur.rice de Jeux sénior.e / Senior Gameplay Animator - IRON MAN GAME
15 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will play a significant role in making the extraordinary. You'll also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
Motive is looking for its next Senior Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will join a new team at Motive as one of the first animators, so this is your chance to contribute to the project in its early stages.
As a Senior Animator, you will report to the Animation Director and work closely with him to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team. You will also be involved in developing gameplay features in collaboration with designers, technical animators, programmers, and VFX and audio artists.
- Author high-quality keyframe animations that will set the standard for the team, with a heavy focus on action and body mechanics in an exaggerated style based on a realistic foundation.
- Use motion capture data where it makes sense, and enhance it to match the visual aesthetics of the project.
- Collaborate with the Animation Director and the Gameplay Team to plan out and conceptualize gameplay systems using a mix of 3D pre-vis, storyboards and references.
- Design and implement systems in-game to balance animation quality targets and gameplay responsiveness, and see it go all the way through by resolving any technical or aesthetic issues that may arise.
- Provide feedback and inspiration to junior animators and promote the animation direction and philosophy across the entire team.
- Work with technical animators to establish our character rig needs, and push our tools and workflows to the next level.
- Promote communication and collaboration with peers across varying disciplines.
- 5+ years keyframe animation experience.
- Proficient in all relevant software such as Maya.
- Familiarity with advanced game engines like Unreal, Unity and others
- A demo reel that showcases examples of high-quality keyframe animation, high-action and body mechanics.
We value talent over years of experience. Experience counts, but potential is important too. We look for motivated developers with an eye for quality.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.