This job might no longer be available.
Associate Technical Animator
15 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page
"Motive" is the driving force within us that takes us from an idea to reality. Our studio provides a safe, trusting, and empowering environment for our game teams to unleash their creativity across massive brands. But we're not talking about the expected, the conventional, the cliché. We want none of that. Here, you will help make the extraordinary. You will also help shape our culture. Here, everyone has a voice, everyone can be themselves, everyone is welcome.
As the Technical Animator you will be responsible for developing animation tools and integrating animation content into the engine. You will be collaborative by nature, able to partner with animation directors, leads, and stakeholders to ensure animation quality and integrity are maintained in-game. While this role is technical in nature, we are also looking for candidates who possess an eye for aesthetics to maintain a high-quality artistic vision. You will be required to build effective relationships with team members and partners to streamline the production environment.
- Integrate cinematics and gameplay animation content into the game engine.
- Prototype and implement procedural animation systems such as facial animation, destruction, cloth, physics, and hair.
- Provide creative and technical problem solving with a view to delivering efficient quality animation content.
- Define, estimate and prioritize tasks in a well-organized manner.
- Document workflows, technical processes, and tools.
- Effectively Communicate across multiple departments disciplines
- Provide animation support to content creators as required.
- Basic tool and utility creation
- Proficient in standard industry tools Maya and Motionbuilder.
- Proven ability in integrating animation content into game engines.
- Knowledge and understanding of body and facial production rigs
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Familiarity in C#, MEL or Python
- Experience in Motionbuilder/ Maya API
- Experience with editor-based game development environments e.g. Unreal, Unity, etc.
- Experience in Qt/Pyside
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining animation content workflows as part of an end-to-end animation pipeline.