This job might no longer be available.
Animateur.rice / Animator - IRON MAN
7 days ago
Pour visualiser la description de poste en français, veuillez sélectionner le français ("Select Language") dans le menu déroulant au haut de la page.
Our motive is to create innovative action games within iconic worlds where every player feels like the hero. Let’s say that again — iconic worlds, where every player feels like the hero.
Our passion has taken us from imagining dogfighter pilots in Star Wars ™ : Squadrons, to re-creating Isaac Clarke onboard the Ishimura in Dead Space ™, and now to building an original Iron Man action-adventure video game.
We believe in sharing our passion with our community, and with each other by having transparent discussions, by practicing an inclusive culture, and by nurturing a continuous growth mindset. Our approach feels simple, but it leads to the best work of our careers, and as a team, building unique and immersive experiences.
Motive is looking for its next Gameplay Animator to join our team of passionate creators. You will report to the Lead Animator and would work on both narrative content and gameplay. We are looking for a versatile craft expert that wants to help push the animations, performances and visual narrative of our game to the next level while elevating and supporting the team around them.
As a Gameplay Animator, you will be actively involved in developing content in collaboration with other discipline like designers, technical animators, writers, VFX & lighting artists, audio designers and programmers, while working closely with the Lead Animator to set and refine the animation quality standards for the team.
- On Gameplay, for our Ais and main character, you will need to create keyframed and mocap animations to diverse behaviors.
- While striving for these visual and technical benchmarks, you will have a solid comprehension of production deadlines and will manage your efforts to achieve within them.
- You will work with designers and coders to implements content and test the result in the game.
- Collaborating and discussing artistic and technical challenges with colleagues will be expected as it offers cross discipline clarity and alignment.
- Seeking feedback and direction on your work while also providing feedback to others.
- You are an active contributor to the craft, promoting a collaborative learning culture within the team.
- For the narrative content, you will work with motion capture data and facial data to create in-game scripted sequences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- You have 5+ years of experience as an Animator for in-game content.
- You have high proficiency in motion capture editing and keyframe animation.
- Communication and mentoring skills are strongly appreciated.
- Having a good eye for camera language and framing is appreciated.
- You have broad understanding of technical workflows.
- You are creating assets with efficiency and being mindful of performance constraints.
- You show great collaboration and have team environment experience.
- You put passion into everything you do and aim to improve our workflows and tools.