Angular Developer (contract)
13 days ago
Do you enjoy working closely with designers to bring beautiful ideas to life? We are looking for an Angular Developer who can work collaboratively with designers and fellow developers to enhance existing features/functionality of an angular web-app for a project run by our client, a multinational technology company.
Top candidates will desire a results-driven, collaborative, and fast-paced environment. You should have a focus on producing robust, functional, and quality software and believe in the “art of the possible” striking the right balance between idealism and pragmatism with your solution.
It’s a week contract starting mid-March.
We are open to the contract being remote, however, all applicants must have valid working rights for Australia and be able to start in March.
ustwo is an industry-leading digital product studio with an expansive portfolio spread across client projects, our own products (Monument Valley, Sway, Moodnotes) and ventures. Our work focuses around the mission of making a meaningful impact on the world and also being able to capture the imagination and interest of our teams of designers and developers.
We work in agile, multi-disciplinary teams to solve client problems from a user perspective. You should enjoy problem solving, building the right thing and building the thing right .
- Strong experience with Angular and Typescript
- Working knowledge of modern cross-browser HTML5+, ES6+ and CSS3+
- Applying the best design patterns for various application requirements (MVC, MVVM, Mediator, Rx, Flux, etc.)
- An ability to pick up new libraries/ecosystems and how to choose between them
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Experience with unit testing
- Fluency in Git flows
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working within agile environments including Scrum / Kanban
Nice to have...
- Experience in building highly scalable and resilient web applications
- Practical experience with TDD and / or BDD (Mocha, Jest, Cucumber, Rspec, Capybara, Selenium, etc.)
- Be passionate about development
- Have a strong appetite to explore new technologies and share knowledge
- Welcome feedback and look to improve project development and understanding
- Be able to work to deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
We have a warm and welcoming culture. We are a transparent company and work hard to distribute leadership across the studio. We are an equal opportunity employer and very much value diversity and inclusion. We believe diverse teams help us make better products and we actively hire for cultural growth. We seek people of all ages, race, genders, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, stories, cognitive capabilities and backgrounds.
We live our values through how we approach our work, our clients, our teams and ourselves. We’re looking for someone who embodies these values and helps us raise the bar.
Be human. You are empathetic and care about the impact of actions on others. You speak your mind; no politics, no games. You lead by example.
Learn together . You have a curiosity to explore new ideas and share your knowledge with others.
Raise the bar. You don’t stand still. You always push forwards and go beyond your comfort zone. You are a work in progress and comfortable with that. You do things that make people say “I wish I thought of that.”
Use the freedom. You relish independence and harness it to experiment and push boundaries. You build trust with people and provoke change. You have a JFDI attitude.
Enjoy the journey. You celebrate, even when you fail. You make studio life count and enjoy the ride!