We’re looking for a highly skilled Analytics Engineer - Mobile who will embrace our culture and
share his/her hard earned expertise to build analytics pipelines that feed product dashboards and
self service tooling that key stakeholders use to visualise the data. We’re picturing someone who is
experienced in mobile game development, passionate about analytics engineering and eager to help
our teams hit their development goals. If this sounds like you, we look forward to seeing your
What you’ll do...
a) Create and maintain dashboards using Looker for Product Managers, Engineers, and
b) Create and maintain self service tooling for advanced querying used by power users.
2) Testing & Validation:
a) In partnership with QA, create test plans for QA for all Telemetry event testing.
b) In partnership with the Data Engineering team, create test plans for load testing for
all Telemetry events and ETL testing.
c) Operates as the primary liaison between QA, Data Engineering, and the game
development team for all QA of data.
a) Translate raw analytics needs/requests to engineering requirements.
b) Understand the mechanics of the game to answer data engineers' questions
a) Maintain/leverage existing analytical pipelines.
a) Be the point of contact for the game team, the Data Management team, and the
Analytics team for all things related to data and analytics engineering / technology.
Ideally, you will have...
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Information Systems, or
2. 3+ years experience working with Analytic tooling, Relational databases, and
3. An understanding of analytics data warehouse technologies such as Snowflake and
4. Experience collaborating between technical and non-technical teams.
5. Experience using analytics tools such as QlikView, Qlik Sense, Tableau, PowerBI,
Looker, and similar.
6. Excellent SQL skills - DML and DDL - able to write complex SQL, multi-table joins
and unions, to create dimensional models.
7. Strong analytical skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
8. Intermediate programming skills developing software using Python, Java, SQL and
9. Bonus Qualification: Fluent in both English and Mandarin.