5 days ago
Development Technology & Solutions - Quality Verification - Analytics
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through technology, data-driven insights, and practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
Reporting to the Senior Development Director, you will join our growing team leading data experts responsible for accurate data collection, processing, modelling, and analysis. You will partner with Quality Verification and game development teams to determine the reports and insights required to ensure quality games.
- Build and evolve the team;
- Your mission is to foster a creative and supportive team environment
- Align team efforts, address conflicts or bottlenecks and align employee goals with the company strategy
- Lead the team in mobilizing a continuous improvement mindset
- Identify resourcing needs and establish budget for growth with partners
- Manage the project portfolio;
- Establish recurring communication with partners to highlight opportunities and recommendations
- Manage the portfolio budget, determine task dependencies, set the project schedule and assign tasks
- Develop quality controls and departmental standards to ensure process understanding.
- Grow a Data-driven Culture
- Lead the delivery of scalable reports and dashboards, ensuring reliable self-service analytics.
- Partner to delivering training, improve processes and evolve the data maturity of the studio
- Work with your team to experiment and create proof of concepts
- Identify opportunities to automate reporting and tasks to increase capacity for advanced analytics
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years of experience leading an analytics team
- Bachelor's degree or higher in: Statistics, Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience with SQL, Python, R or related statistical tools
- Scrum Master certified, PMO certifications and change leadership training would be beneficial