7 days ago
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What you'll do
As an Analytics Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of analysts to proactively support sales and customers with actionable analytics to help drive value for both Aristocrat and our Customers within the Asia region.
You will drive and implement strategic initiatives and develop analytics on customers and game performance. This would include analytics to support product lifecycle management, customer campaigns, competitor and product analysis.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Drive strategy and monitor execution to proactively provide added value to Aristocrat’s customers by leveraging data and analytics
- Develop solutions that support commercial and sales strategies as well as promote optimal performance and drive revenue
- Lead visualization and reporting of significant analytical findings
- Drive partnerships with internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Gaming Ops, Finance, etc.) to understand business needs and develop analytical solutions
- Constantly look for opportunities to innovate or improve current processes to drive value for both internal and external customers
- Drive portfolio analysis around category segmentation, product life cycles and forecasting, portfolio requirements, product performance and key metrics that will aide in driving portfolio strategies and planning
- Develop market requirements, identify trends and opportunities, and assess the competitive environment to aide in the development of Aristocrat’s product portfolio; monitor the competitive landscape and measure product performance to identify key areas of improvement.
What we're looking for
- Experience in a business facing analytics role is a must coupled with leading analytics teams
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of database tools with ability to analyze large data sets
- Solid hands-on experience with data presentation and analysis
- Experience implementing, deploying and operating data platforms with an enterprise environment
- Experience working with casinos or slot analysis experience would be highly regarded
- Outstanding writing, communication and presentation skills
We work flexibly here at Aristocrat and have a hybrid work model. This role will give the flexibility to work in the office and from home.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.