This job might no longer be available.
11 days ago
We are looking for an Analytics Engineer to join our data team. You will develop an internal data platform and define our analytical processing standards, all in order to activate our data downstream and facilitate ease of use by various stakeholders. Your role will be pivotal in putting players first as we grow our key franchises (The Witcher and Cyberpunk 2077) as high quality datasets will provide a backbone to data informed business and design decisions. Finally, you will work closely with our analytics and user experience teams on establishing the right data culture, closely matching the uniqueness and scale of our games.
- Design, build and maintain datasets that will be consumed by team of analyst and non-technical stakeholders through BI tools.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to collect requirements and design telemetry.
- Develop tools and standards to follow to ensure high quality and availability of data.
- Apply best software engineering principles to analytics processes, automation and data modelling.
- Communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders from Analysts, Game Dev, Marketing teams.
- Close collaboration with team of analyst to share your technical expertise and help them adapt new tools and standards to streamline data consumption.
- 3+ years of experience working with modern data warehouses like BigQuery, Snowflake and/or similar.
- Experience in preparing datasets for consumption by BI / reporting tools like Looker Studio (Pro) and/or similar.
- Experience in data modelling with dbt and job orchestration with Airflow.
- Experience in applying software engineering principles (testing, version control, code reviews, CI/CD etc.) to scale analytical development.
- Proficiency in English both written and spoken.
Other relevant qualifications:
- Familiarity with the game development process.
- Good understanding of software development cycle and familiarity with agile methods.
- Communication skills and ability to foster relationships across all levels of the business (technical and non-technical partners).
- Experience in working as a part of multidisciplinary and multicultural teams.
- Passion for story-driven video games.
Perks & Professional Growth
- Flexible working hours — start your workday anytime between 8:00 and 10:00 AM.
- Trainings, lectures and courses — internal workshops, external training for each employee, ‘Meet a star’ events, knowledge-sharing initiatives, online tutorials, and e-learning classes are all available. There’s always something to learn!
- REDs have access to the cafeteria platform through which they can receive subscription benefits, additional medical packages or vouchers and codes to shops and cinemas.
- Merch — gifts for newborn rebels and regular chances to nab some cool swag!
- A welcome pack filled with goodies — to help you feel right at home once you join the team.
Health & Well-being
- Private medical healthcare — a selection of medical plans with dental care to choose from, which are also accessible for your partner and relatives.
- Health checks — tests and vaccinations at the studio as well as professional advice and guidance from a specialist doctor.
- Psychological care — free mental health support and various well-being webinars.
- Multisport card — gain access to a wide number of sporting and fitness facilities across the city.
Social Activities & Life in the Office
- Dog-friendly office — dog owner? Bring your pooch with you and look after them while working! There’s always a furry friend or two to meet at the studio.
- Social events — we host regular gatherings at the studio where we can all unwind, play games, and just have some fun together.
- Healthy selections — organic fruit, snacks, muesli, organic honey, vegan milk, and specialty coffee are all at your disposal around the studio. Enjoy!
- Truly international working environment — a chance to meet and work with a diverse selection of people from all around the world.
Head office in Warsaw
- Sustainable campus with an eco ethos — solar panels provide green energy, 2000 plants and an air-filtering system to help provide clean air, electric car charging points, flower meadows, and more green features in the works.
- An onsite, well-equipped gym with a climbing wall, daily Gym Assistant support and yoga and healthy spine classes.
- Car and bike parking spaces.
- A designated space for your bicycle, as well as bicycle repair equipment and showers available whenever you need them.
- No dress-code — we like to keep it casual.
- Relocation package – flight ticket, company apartment for your first month, relocating your pet, shipping your belongings: it’s all covered. Who said moving countries needs to be complicated?
- Relocation assistance — processing your legalization operations for you, assistance with finding residence, tax settlements, helping out with translations if needed, and much more — we have dedicated teams to help make sure that all you need to feel right at home is taken care of.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees — and for your spouse or partner, too.
- Paid Leave — from 20 to 26 days of holiday for every team member per year, paid sick leave, and paid maternity & paternity leave.
To create revolutionary, story-driven RPGs which go straight to the hearts of gamers — this is our mission. As a driven team of talented professionals from all around the globe, we want to earn our place as one of the world’s top video-game developers, push narrative boundaries, and build unforgettable stories that set and redefine the standards for the genre.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.