7 days ago
Job Title:Analytics Engineer
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
This role supports the team through interpreting data and providing actionable insights on how to optimize performance. This role will collaborate cross-functionally with teams to understand the impact of marketing efforts at the top, middle and bottom of the funnel. You are a curious, technology-minded person with a passion for using data to inform decisions. Your ability to take large amounts of data, and build an informed perspective on how to improve the impact of marketing investments is critical to success in this role.
What You Get To Do
- Create, manage and maintain marketing KPI reports
- Assist in data management, governance, attribution rules, and data quality with other functional data owners to ensure data integrity across different departments
- Support managing and optimizing our data strategy, ETL, automation, and process evolution across multiple platforms
- Partner with performance marketing teams, product teams and engineers to drive execution
- Support the design and launch of sophisticated experiments; uncover opportunities and surface new ideas that may lead to breakthroughs in growth or challenges
What You Bring To The Role
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or related technical/quantitative fields
- 1-3 years of professional experience in an analytical role involving user growth/product optimization/business analytics/performance marketing
- Proficiency in SQL/Python
- Airflow/API experience a plus
- Familiar with common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression)
- Good communication skills as a collaborative team player in across-cultural and cross-functional environment. Ability to synthesize and communicate complex concepts and analyses in an easy to understand way
- Passionate about gaming
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, among other characteristics.
We are committed to working with and providing reasonable assistance to individuals with physical and mental disabilities. If you are a disabled individual requiring an accommodation to apply for an open position, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org General employment questions cannot be accepted or processed here. Thank you for your interest.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.