9 days ago
As Embark Studios' very first Analytics Director you would be a vital part of the commercial & data organization, supporting both Arc Raiders and THE FINALS. You would have a small team of excellent Data Scientists and Business Analysts reporting to you, whilst you’d be reporting directly to the Head of Commercial.
As Analytics Director, you would need to build strong relationships with different parts of the studio such as Embark’s Leadership team, Production Leadership, Marketing etc. providing business insights and recommendations.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be Embark’s Leadership go-to-person when it comes to understanding and acting on key trends and opportunities in our portfolio of games
- Identify opportunities for growth, influence key stakeholders and drive initiatives to a successful outcome
- Manage Business Analysts and Data Scientists, making sure that the team thrives and can be innovative whilst reaching its mission
We would love it if you:
- Get excited by the thought of translating analysis and converting a huge amount of data into actionable insights
- Know how to clearly communicate complex insights to stakeholders, both verbally and in writing
- Challenge the status quo in a sometimes ambiguous environment, think outside the box in order to solve complex problems
- Have experience of delivering business insights with the outcome of maximizing revenue
- A love for statistics! And not just loving it, also being able to interpret it and communicate your data-driven recommendations with confidence
- Have prior experience in either the gaming industry or other industries with short implementation cycles
- Have a well grounded understanding of the gaming industry and preferably a strong interest in it, too!
Additionally, we think it would be a great bonus if you:
- Have experience dealing with a wide range of stakeholders whilst being both accessible and effective
- Know how to build strong relationships and have experience in managing multiple senior stakeholders in a rewarding and constructive way
At Embark we offer competitive salaries, passionate colleagues to share knowledge with and much more, but most of all we invite you to take part of a journey into the unknown, to build creative, surprising and beautiful experiences together.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
We welcome game makers of all sex, class, colour, age, gender identity, education, religion, opinion, culture, nation of origin, language, sexual orientation, shape, size, and ability.
Did we leave anyone out? Well, we welcome you, too! We think that the gaming industry is made better when everyone has a seat at the table.
Be yourself at Embark and make games while doing so. Please apply with confidence. We can’t wait to hear from you (in English)!
If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, feel free to apply to us via our " Open Application. "