This job might no longer be available.
Analyst - League of Legends Marketing
Los Angeles, CA
4 months ago
The Insights discipline helps Rioters make data-informed decisions. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for players around the world. We believe that illuminating the globally diverse experiences, behaviors, and needs of players is essential to Riot living up to our player-focused mission. We're a group united by our love of games, science, and helping others succeed.
Analyst at Riot Games use the data generated across our ecosystem to better understand our audiences and systems. Your technical skills, audience empathy, and familiarity with complex systems will ensure that we understand the effects of our work on our audiences.
As an Analyst embedded in the League of Legends Marketing team, you will work with the group that develops global marketing campaigns and oversees how we communicate with our players. The marketing team is diverse and includes the sub-disciplines of brand, performance marketing, creatives, communications, art, and digital marketing. You will report into the Marketing Insights Manager, and will advise the team in crafting global marketing strategies and understanding the effect of campaigns.
- Evaluate the performance of marketing campaigns
- Plan, implement, and analyze A/B tests
- Collect and transform complex data to better understand our audience and their behaviors
- Provide strategic insights to improve future marketing campaigns
- Share your results with other Rioters in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards
- 3+ years of professional work experience analyzing large datasets and visualizing information
- Experience partnering with and making recommendations to marketing, product, or operational teams
- BA or BS in Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Marketing, or a related discipline
- Proficient in analytics tools
- Worked in gaming or a similar industry, or on products including live services or subscription services
- Experience running and analyzing A/B tests, or using market research to understand consumer opinions
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will certainly be looking at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).