This job might no longer be available.
Analyst II, Insights - Legends of Runeterra
1 month ago
The Player Expression & Metagame (PXM) team on Legends of Runeterra manages objectives for players and metagame elements like quests, collection, social features and purchasable cosmetic items. As an Analyst II reporting to the Manager, Strategic Advisory, you will conduct analyses on large datasets to better understand player engagement as you provide recommendations on the future direction of the team. For example, you might evaluate the performance of events across multiple axes to inform various design decisions. If through your quantitative analyses, you are excited to surface how players engage with the game to help the team make better decisions, this is a great opportunity.
- Partner with your product team to create insights and frameworks to inform how we build our products and experiences
- Provide strategic insights to test teams’ assumptions and inform their actions
- Collect and analyze complex data to understand our audience and their behaviors
- Share your results with other Rioters in clear, illustrative presentations and dashboards
- Mentor other analysts, helping them learn from your experiences
- Bachelors in Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems or a related discipline
- A graduate degree or if you have meaningful work experience in consulting, consumer insights, or product strategy, this is especially relevant.
- Three years + professional work experience analyzing large datasets, visualizing information, informing company strategy, statistical analysis
- Demonstrated accuracy of analysis results
- Experience writing SQL queries
- Advanced in Excel, Presentation Software, and Tableau
- Ability to take broad business questions and refine them into tightly-defined data requirements
- Familiarity with games or the gaming industry
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code . Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming .
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.