Analyst, Corporate Analytics Intern
12 days ago
We are seeking an Intern to join our growing Corporate Analytics team. This role is a key hire that will provide valuable insights and analytics to Unity Leadership.
We are a strategic team within the Sales Operations function at Unity. The team has already built a number of initiatives that are driving value across all levels of Unity’s organization. You will hone your quantitative and qualitative skills to tell the story, providing you with a deep understanding of Unity, and the impact it is having on the world. This role will require coordination across multiple teams, problem-solving, systems ‘know-how’, attention to detail, and excellent communication and analytical skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Support the analytics team through analysis and research projects
- Assist with the build of quantitative model
- Craft and build dashboards that helps provide key insights to drive strategic goals
- Participating in new strategic projects to support the growth and success of Unity
- Helping to provide foundational structure by driving the documentation process
What we’re looking for
- Students currently enrolled in university or college, and pursing a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- Students completing the second to last year of study or in the penultimate year.
- Proven experience in analytics and research - you’re able to pull the thread, to understand the root causes and explanations of data points
- Self-Motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills (written & verbal) - work independently
- Strong desire to get things done and demonstrate accountability with small and big initiatives
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and adapt to a fast paced environment
You might also have
- SQL, Excel, Google sheet experience
- Looker BI dashboard
- Experience working with SFDC
- Experience within Sales Operations or Finance for a SAAS company
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.