Amazon Account Manager
11 days ago
Company Overview: Osmo is an award-winning accelerated learning system that changes the way children interact with games. Osmo games combine physical interactions with digital experiences to make learning fun. In 2019 Osmo was acquired by Byju’s, a highly successful company focused on making learning fun. This puts Osmo in a unique position, still acting as a small company, but with the backing and resources of a much larger one. Byju’s has recently raised $540 million, and was valued at over $10 billion.
Job Description: Osmo is seeking an experienced Amazon Account Manager to manage our relationship with HQ in Seattle. This role will be based in Seattle and requires frequent meetings with stakeholders at Amazon.
- Engage with the Amazon retail team, in-stock, and media teams on a regular basis to effectively and efficiently deliver business results
- Responsible for business forecasting, trade management, reporting, contracts, and paperwork necessary for ongoing operations.
- Work with operation, finance, marketing peers to deliver against commitments.
- Regular engagement with business leadership teams that provide updates and recommendation of business direction.
Key Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required:
- Experience in Supply Chain, Accounts Management specific to Amazon – PO management, Vendor Accounts, Promo management, Product listings, and relationship within Amazon.
- Develop KPIs that monitor the health and direction of the business.
- Experience with Amazon portals – Vendor Central.
- Experience in the Toy industry.
- Experience managing team and people development.
- Previous Sales experience managing businesses at National Retailer(s).
- Proven experience in managing the introduction of new products to Amazon.
- Ensure Osmo product pages are optimized with the most relevant copy and assets.
- Identify creative opportunities to improve discovery for Osmo products.
- Ability to travel once it is safe. (25%).
- Ability to operate autonomously while collaborating with others.
- A track record of success building sales on Amazon.com is important, but it is highly desirable to have experience working directly for Amazon.com.
- Possess a demonstrated mastery of digital marketing strategies and tools.
- Have demonstrated success in general eCommerce sales, Omni channel and direct-to consumer fulfillment and logistics.
- The ability to perform independently and as part of a team, with a strong work ethic and a deep curiosity.