8 days ago
Join the Bidlogic team to develop a new product aimed at optimization of the mobile ad monetization process. As an Algorithms Developer, you will support the team in analyzing the mobile apps advertising performance data, designing optimization algorithms and turning them into Python code.
What are your duties?
- Designing and optimizing algorithms responsible for managing mobile apps' monetization process,
- Analyzing advertising performance data,
- Transfering algorithms' pseudocode into Python scripts,
- Creating SQL queries,
- Managing the advertising networks' dashboards.
- Occasionally communicating with the partners.
What should you offer?
- Analytical thinking and ability to formulate clear conclusions based on business data,
- Extensive knowledge of data structures and algorithms,
- Previous experience in a role including data analysis,
- Python and MySQL skills allowing to develop optimization algorithms communicating with the DBs,
- Good communication skills in oral and written English (at least B2),
- Nice to have: interest in Machine Learning and Data Science.
What are we offering?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunity to grow professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of small, independent team with as little beaurocracy and as much transparency as it’s possible,
- Competitive stable salary adequate to experience,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks and fresh fruits and personal development budget at your disposal.